Take The Next Step In Your Career As a Bin It Franchise Owner.
5 Steps To Entrepreneurship
- Complete the evaluation form.
- Initial phone consultation to meet the team.
- Set a date for a Discovery Day.
- Review the franchise agreement
- Join the Bin-It team!
Why Bin It?
As a franchise owner, you can be a part of bringing smiles to the faces of customers who are pleased after every encounter with Bin It. We will share our secrets with you and will show you how to do everything. We will also share our business model and will help you learn what it takes to be successful in the moving and storage business. We want to see you flourish in your own business through leveraging our name, proven track record, business knowledge, procedures, and training. Grab a bin and let’s get started!
Bin-it is awesome! I’ve used them for my last two moves. Not only am I saving the planet but they make it so easy to rent and return the bins. I had a last minute move too, and they were able to get me bins with only 2 days notice. It’s so nice not to deal with finding cardboard boxes, and putting them together and later breaking them down.
I have used Bin-it 4 times now...they are great. They give you the ties to close the bins up and labels for easy sorting. My movers love the bins because they make loading the truck much easier. Don’t have to worry about crushing boxes! I feel “green” too for not using cardboard boxes and then tossing them out afterwards because I can’t store them.
Mr. Rob Theryoung started Bin It in 2011. He saw a changing trend and the obvious need for a professional service that could help people who are getting ready to move. The Bin It program helps reduce stress and increase convenience as a Bin It representative will drop off the appropriate number of bins and will come pick them up after the move, typically two weeks later.
When you join Bin It's team as a franchise owner, you will receive support in a number of different areas such as:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Purchasing Support
- Accounting and Legal Support
- Ongoing Research and Development
- Overall Program Oversight
The following training sessions are offered for every franchise owner:
- 2 weeks of training at Bin-It HQ in New Jersey beginning 4-6 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
- 2 days of training at your location to get your business started
- 1 session per year of refresher/update training or meetings
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
When you join Bin-It you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current moving and storage business to be under the Bin It umbrella. When you join the Bin-It team you will be given an exclusive territory of approximately 400,000 in population to develop. We are always looking for expansion opportunities in new markets!
The fee for one franchise is $17,500. Minimal start-up costs can be as low as about $65,650, depending upon a number of factors.
Qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners:
- Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
- Ability to Do the Work
- Good with Timing and Schedule Management
- High Personal Standards
- Able To Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships
- A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners include:
- Business Owner And/Or Managerial Experience
- Husband and Wife Entrepreneurial Team Who Want To Start A Business
- Franchise Operations Experience